Dates: Wednesdays, 9/20/17-1/17/18
Class Time: 6:30pm-8:30pm
BDC Children & Teens' Project Broadway offers young performers ages 8-18 the experience of a lifetime. Imagine your child working to hone their theatrical skills alongside Broadway-caliber professionals while building relationships with casting directors and agents in New York City! Watch your child transform into the star they've always wanted to be by gaining invaluable experience working with instructors who have sent many young professionals on their path to Broadway!
2 hour weekly class schedule will include:
- Theater Dance in the styles of Jazz, Ballet, Tap and Hip-Hop
- Stage Combat
- Acting through Laban and Viewpoint Techniques
- Musical Theater History
PLUS Master Classes in:
- Business of Showbusiness
- Audition Essentials
- Broadway Choreography Series with current Broadway cast or creative
- Mock Audition / Q&A with NYC Agent and Casting Director
- and MORE!
PROJECT BROADWAY ATTENDANCE POLICY
- Students are allowed a total of 2 absences for the entire program.
- If more than 2 absences occur during the current semester, you may be asked to observe the final mock audition and parent showcase.
- Absences include school testing, religious commitments, illness, family events, etc.
- If your child has a planned absence, written documentation must be emailed to [email protected] prior to the event.
- For their safety, your child will not be able to participate in class if they arrive more than 10 minutes late. They must observe the class and take notes. This will be strictly enforced.
- We do not allow students to “make-up” missed classes due to capacity limitations, and you will be held responsible for payment, even if your child does not attend class.