Our One-week dance camps are the perfect way for children to learn about dance, make new friends, and create lasting memories.
Designed for movers of all levels, our camps give students the opportunity to try a wide variety of styles:
We strive to provide exceptional dance training in a welcoming, supportive atmosphere—promoting a strong work ethic, teamwork, and FUN!
IN-PERSON CAMPS WILL TAKE PLACE AT OUR UWS LOCATION!
Broadway Dance Center Children & Teens
37 W 65th St, NYC 10023
|Choose 1 week or up to 11!||Ages 3-5||Ages 6-9|
|June 21-25||Passport Around the World||Hip-Hop||Hip-Hop|
|June 28- July 2||Fairy Tales||All Styles||All Styles|
|July 12-16||On Broadway||Broadway||Broadway|
|July 26-30||Wish Upon a Star||Broadway||Broadway|
|Aug 2-6||Popstar||All Styles||All Styles|
|Aug 9-13||Magic and Mysteries||Hip-Hop||Hip-Hop|
|Aug 16-20||On Safari||Broadway||Broadway|
|Aug 23-27||Superhero||All Styles||All Styles|
|Aug 30-Sept 3||Fairy Tales||Hip-Hop||Hip-Hop|
Ages 3-5 ONLY
Above rates are PER WEEK
Above rates are PER WEEK
Above rates are PER WEEK. Virtual camps must be paid in full at the time of registration.
No. Students should bring their own lunch that we can store in the refrigerator. Lunch bags and water bottles must have the dancer's name clearly labeled on it. We ask that students refrain from packing anything with peanuts or tree nuts.
All classes are closed for viewing so that teachers and students can maintain their focus; however, we have a parent viewing for the last 30 minutes of the day on Fridays.
Yes. Students must have turned 3 and be fully toilet trained before the first day of camp.
BDC CHILDREN & TEENS SUMMER CAMP COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
1. Deep cleaning - Our entire facility has been deep cleaned to ensure the safety and health of our staff and faculty. After every day of Dance Camp, our staff will fully disinfect our studios and equipment.
2. Employee Wellbeing - Staff and faculty are only allowed to be present in-studio if they declare they are in good health, and have confirmed they have not come in contact with anyone showing ill symptoms.
3. Personal Protective Equipment - Staff and faculty are required to wear a face-covering upon entering the facility, and when they are within 6 feet of others.
4. Communication - BDC administration is in constant communication with updates, concerns, and protocols to ensure our studio space is safe and abides by all New York State reopening guidelines.
5. Reduced Capacity - BDC is at a limited capacity according to the New York State guidelines until directed otherwise.